The New Zealand Government imposed Level 4 of New Zealand’s 4-level COVID-19 alert system on 25/03/2020. As part of this, all non-essential businesses must close. This includes EVs Enhanced. This means that our workshop will be closed for a minimum 4 weeks.
Following the New Zealand Government’s latest guidance regarding essential non-food consumer products, online orders of essential products can be shipped providing certain criteria are met, particularly surrounding public health measures. Automotive parts are considered as ‘essential’ when they are needed to keep a private vehicle operating for essential purposes such as travel for food and healthcare.
While we recognise that a portion of the orders that EVs Enhanced receives are for non-essential purposes including upgrades or hobby project builds, many other orders are received for parts to keep daily-driven vehicles operating.
If you do require essential parts as defined above, we are set up remotely to receive and ship most orders. When placing such orders, please write ‘essential’ in the ‘order notes’ section at the checkout and we’ll endevour to dispatch your order as quickly as possible.
All non-essential orders will ship after the Level-4 lockdown is lifted.
Further notes regarding services during this time:
- As we are working off-site, the stock availability status on our website will not always be accurate and up-to-date. Please feel free to check with us first to confirm stock availability.
- Please be aware that courier providers are also not running at full capacity. Anticipate delays beyond the delivery target times shown on our website.
- Delays with outer area / rural deliveries within New Zealand are especially probable. New Zealand couriers use 3rd party courier contractors for outer area deliveries – many of which are not operating at this time. Please refer to the NZ Couriers address checker to find out whether your address is considered outer area / non-urban / rural (https://www.nzcouriers.co.nz/address_checker.html)
- Our premises at 14 Mowbray Street remains closed during Level-4 lockdown. We are taking online orders only.
- Pick-up from NZ Couriers depots is not possible during this time.
- We may require further details to immediately process orders which are marked as essential, but contain items that would normally be considered non-essential.
- International shipping is only available using DHL Express. No deliveries to PO Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- Please contact us at email@example.com if you have further questions.
For all product and technical queries, You can contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/evsenhanced
We appreciate all the support from our valued customers and we wish you the very best during this time. Stay safe, stay home, and thank you.
The team at EVs Enhanced